We are often asked if Smart Converter Pro can join video files into one file.
Smart Converter Pro cannot join files because it's a lot more complicated than it sounds.
The best approach to joining video files is to convert the set you wish to join to Quicktime format using Smart Converter Pro.
Then use Quicktime to join the files, as Quicktime does have the ability to join Quicktime video files.
Here's what you do:
- Start Quicktime and open the first file
- Select Edit->Add file to the end
- Choose your next file
- Repeat steps 2. and 3. to add all the required files
- Now close the file and Quicktime will prompt you for the location to save the joined video
- Save and wait for the joined file to be exported