- Select the files that you want to convert. You can select individual music files, folders of files (like album or artist folders) or video files (to extract and convert the sound track).
To select files, you can either:
- drag them onto the Music Converter Pro window;
- click the Select Files button; or,
- choose File > Open (Command + O).
- Select your desired output format using the icons along the bottom of the window (iTunes, MP3, etc.). The Other option lets you chose from many other formats (built-in presets) or create your on presets.
- Click Convert. Music Converter Pro will begin converting the files in your queue and work its way through the list.
How do I convert a file? Print
Modified on: Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 3:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.