- Use the Media Browser to choose the video files that you want to burn (you can drag files from iTunes or the Finder as well).
- Drag and drop the videos into the theme canvas. Re-arrange by dragging if necessary.
- Choose a theme for your DVD using the theme selector in the bottom bar.
- Give your DVD a title by editing the text above the video thumbnails.
- If you want a menu soundtrack for your DVD drag and drop the music file from iTunes or the Finder into the theme canvas.
- Click Preview if you want to check what the DVD's going to look like on your TV.
- Insert a blank DVD and click Burn.
How do I burn a DVD? Print
Modified on: Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 3:57 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.