Once a game has been completed you need to finalise and save the game.
This step saves the game away so that it can be used to generate a game report at a later time.
To end a game, tap on End Game on the Game Time screen, when the clock is stopped.
This will bring up the End Game screen which allows you to enter a few details:
- Home Team: this is taken from your own team name, but you can change it here if required;
- Home Team score: the final score, in points, of your team;
- Away Team: the name of the team you played;
- Away Team score: the away team's score, in points; and
- Date: this allows you to set the date for the game, if you are finalising the game a few days after it completed.
The only mandatory field here is Home Team name, which is already set when you enter the screen.
Once you tap OK you will see a final confirmation alert to make sure you want to end the game. There is no way to re-activate a completed game.