Sometimes you need to set up a new iPad with Teams saved on another iPad.
Interchange allows you to do this by simply sending a Team list via email directly from the app.
Here's what you do:
- Open Interchange on the iPad containing the team list you need to send;
- Go to the Teams tab;
- Tap on the Team you wish to send; and
- Tap the Share icon on the top right of the screen (it's the box with the arrow pointing up).
You will now see an email populated with some text with the Team attached to it. Enter the person you wish to send the team to and tap Send.
The person who receives the email needs to open the email on their iPad running Interchange.
Once the email has been opened, do the following:
- Tap on the attachment;
- Tap the Copy to Interchange option; and
- Interchange will now open and load the Team.
The team will have the same name as it had on the sending iPad.