Interchange allows you to upload a team list via a CSV file.
You can find details of the Interchange CSV file format here.
To upload a CSV file, create the file as per the format above and email it as an attachment to an account that is set up on your iPad.
NOTE: please ensure you are using the built-in Apple Mail app on your iPad when doing the upload. We've tested the upload with a few other email apps on the iPad but we can't guarantee that they will all work.
Once you have sent the email, go to your iPad and follow these steps:
- Go to the Mail app and open the email you just sent
- Tap on the attachment to open it. You will see the list of players with a Share icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap the Share icon and you should see Interchange as a Copy to Interchange option.
- Tap on Interchange and the app will open and load the team list.
- Once the team has loaded you will see the Interchange Teams screen, showing your newly created team.
If you need to change the team name, just tap Edit on the top right of the Teams screen then select the new team. This will open the Edit Team Name screen and allow you to change the name and also add some Notes about the team if you like.